Concept & Value Engineering
KMWE engineering department distinguishes itself by the extensive knowledge of production techniques and a creative an no-nonsense attitude. An attitude which makes the difference in case of concept engineering and value-engineering.
Our engineers combine a unique combination of product developments and industrialization. Costs, Quality and Life-Cycle-Management are key aspects, with the customer demands as starting-point.
In case of value engineering KMWE always succeeds in:
- Reducing complexity
- Reducing Bill of Materials
- Integration of parts, aiming for a monolithic design
- Optimizing of (minimum) function
- Design for “Local Production”
- Optimizing (international) Supply Chain
In case of concept engineering KMWE thinks out of the box by combining knowledge of mechanics, software, electronics, construction principles, materials and components on an effective and practical way.