Business Manager Industrial
Place Eindhoven, Netherlands
Discipline verkoop/ sales
Graduation level HBO, WO
Amount of hours 40
- Develops and executes the plan for New Business Development in the selected markets realizes profitable growth at new customers and markets.
- Builds a long lasting customer relationship and executes the account management tasks till successful transfer to an Account Manager.
- Daily management of Account Managers and giving direction to the Account Teams.
- Selects and supervises foreign Sales Reps or Agents as part of the sales execution plan.
- Reports achievements periodically based on the agreed KPI’s.
- Defines and negotiates contracts with customers and initiates partnership relations after agreement of the board.
- Supports in the development and execution of the external communication.
- Initiates and maintains the required internal and external relationships and networks.
- Provides the required input for defining the strategic plan and development of technical roadmaps.
- Provides relevant market information and customer expectations to the KMWE management and initiates corrective actions if needed.
- Implements the continuous improvement process and identifies the critical success factors.
- Has the authority to make commitments on delivery schedules, cost roadmaps and long term customer contracts based on the authorization matrix as defined in the QMS.
- Ensure performance standards are set for all staff and reviewed periodically. Participates as a member of the senior management in the establishment of governance processes to ensure that objectives are achieved. Commercial risks are managed appropriately and the organization resources are used.
Required knowledge and skills
- Master degree in Mechanical Engineering or Business Management or Bachelor degree with additional commercial courses and training
- Minimal of 15 year relevant experience with at least 7 years in an senior sales position preferably in the equipment building or machining industry.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills and capable to inspire, motivate and achieve commitment from our stakeholders.
- Excellent English, Dutch and German language skills both spoken and in writing
- Proven leadership competences by showing determination in achieving excellent results and focus on customer satisfaction, taken accountability for achievements of results and showing determination to win
- Proven track record of business planning and execution and knowledge of contracting, negotiating, and change management.
- Shows sound understanding of the market and external environment and the ability to translate this in clear business objectives.
We appreciate you are interested in a position at KMWE.