A CNC milling Machinist should be able to operate 3, 4 and 5 Axis CNC Milling Machines.
Key duties an responsibilities
- Ability to read and interpret technical drawings.
- Able to operate 3 Axis, 4 Axis and 5 Axis CNC Milling Machines.
- Setup jobs which include tools setting and geometry offset.
- Perform required quality checks on work pieces and/or finished part by using measuring devices such as caliper, micrometer & other relevant gauges.
- Complete all inspection documentation in a timely and accurate manner.
- Perform scheduled Preventive Maintenance and basic machine troubleshooting.
- Maintain all measuring devices, gauges and fixtures to ensure their accuracy and calibration.
- Maintain high standards of housekeeping and safety.
- Compliance to all company policies and procedures while performing assigned jobs.
- Perform ad-hoc duties assigned by line Manager when necessary.
Required knowledge, competences and skills
- Diploma in Electronic, Electrical, Mechanical or equivalent.
- 2 years of experience in handling CNC Machine.
- Knowledge on 3 Axis, 4 Axis and 5 Axis CNC Milling Machines.
- Able to setup Milling and Turning CNC Machines.
- Ability to interpret technical drawings.
- Capability to use common measuring devices.
- Flexibility to work shifts.