- The Managing Director is responsible for the development and execution of the business strategy for the KMWE division in order to realize the goals as set by the board and the shareholders
- The Managing Director is responsible for securing profitable turnover growth and the overall customer satisfaction. You meet the agreed budget targets and realize the required QLTCS performance according the defined set of KPI’s.
- The Managing Director is responsible for the execution of producing products in accordance with customer and authority requirements.
Position in the organisation
- The Managing Director reports to the CEO and is responsible for the company’s day-to-day operating activities, including revenue and sales growth; expense, cost and margin control.
- The Managing Director is part of the executive team and supervises the Management Team(s) of the KMWE Division.
Duties, responsibilities and authority
- Defines and executes the Strategic plan for the KMWE division and prepares and implements the relevant Commercial and Operational plans
- Reports the financial and QLTCS performance and provides the business cases for new business developments and/or expansion plans not agreed in the budget.
- Sets business goals and assigns targets to the management team and employees and makes sure that the employees are providing productive results for the KMWE division.
- Secures a continuous improvement culture and realizes a zero defect mentality.
- Organizes the timely availability of the relevant skills and capabilities of the employees and secures a safe and pleasant working environment which complies with the corporate values and rules.
- Provides innovative business ideas, strategic advice and communicate relevant market, customer and company information to the board to secure the accurate view of the market developments in relation to the company’s capabilities and performance.
- Manages the production planning and producing products in conformity with design data and in accordance with customer and authority expectations.
- Manages the Supply Chain and ensures availability of goods, materials and services in accordance with specifications and within agreed budgets.
- Takes care of the deployment of the KMWE policies and blueprint throughout the whole organization and to secure the proper execution.
- Establishes and describes as process owner the necessary processes resulting from above responsibilities within the KMWE Blueprint guidelines, assures the proper functioning of these processes and secures the relevant updates in the QMS
- Defines and/or implements the Product and Manufacturing Roadmap and secures a leading position in Industry 4.0.
- Builds a close relationship with the customers, key suppliers and other relevant stakeholders and participates in the relevant business networks.
- Participates as a member of the senior management in the establishment of governance processes to ensure that objectives are achieved, risks are managed appropriately and the organization resources are used.
- Establishes and describes as process owner, in line with the AS/EN9100, the necessary processes resulting from above responsibilities and assures the proper functioning of the organization according to these processes.
Required knowledge, competences and skills
- Master degree in Mechanical Engineering (WO) with additional courses and training with respect to Operations and Sales Management.
- Minimal of 10 years relevant experience in operational and sales management with 5 years in an senior management level position preferably in the equipment building or machining industry.
- Excellent communication skills and capable to inspire, motivate and achieve commitment from employees.
- Excellent Dutch and English language skills both spoken and in written.
- Proven leadership competences by showing determination in achieving excellent results and focus on customer satisfaction, taken accountability for achievements of results and showing determination to win.
- Demonstrates strong analytical skills and finding ways to get things done better, more efficient and more effectively.
- Bonds people to the business by winning commitment and motivates people to achieve the best from them.
- Demands achievement of high performance goals and standards, sets examples, clarifies expectations and actively manages performances to ensure success.
Berg & Partners will supervise the application procedure. Interested in this vacancy? Please apply via their website instead of the form below.