The Project Engineer is responsible for leading projects during the planning, execution and implementation phases.
Key duties and responsibilities
- Leading projects during the planning, execution and implementation phases, ensuring they accomplish the goals which have been set by your line-management.
- Ensuring schedule and cost adherence by monitoring project progress, coordinating activities and resolving problems which may arise.
- Able to design, innovate, and create solutions based on customers requirements.
- Ensuring that expectations are managed and good relationships are maintained with our external and internal customers, suppliers and inter-department.
- Participating in project transfer, First Article Inspection (FAI) and Engineering Verification Test (EVT) activities.
- Maintaining a safe and clean working environment by enforcing necessary procedures, rules and regulations.
Required knowledge, competences and skills
- You must have experience and technical skills of Bill Of Material (BOM), Technical Product Document (TPD), Engineering Change Notice (ECN), Failure Mode Effects Analysis (FMEA) & Geometric Dimensioning & Tolerancing (GD&T).
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical, Electric & Electronic, Mechatronic or equivalent.
- At least 2 years working experience in the related field.
- Knowledge of project management and engineering standard operating procedures.
- Excellent English communication skills – written and verbal.
- A self starter who is willing to take initiatives in your daily tasks and is able to work under pressure for what is a challenging and well paid career.
- Willing travel to overseas for project transfer activities.
In addition you should have
- Knowledge of Unigraphic NX Software.
- Knowledge of Catia V5
- Love designing and working with machines