CNC Milling Machinist
Are you the CNC milling machinist with several years of experience? And can you setup and operate milling centers up to 5 axis to ensure all completion dates and quality requirements?
- Ability to read and interpret technical drawings.
- Able to operate 3 Axis, 4 Axis and 5 Axis CNC Milling Machines.
- Setup jobs which include tools setting and geometry offset.
- Perform required quality checks on work pieces and/or finished part by using measuring devices such as caliper, micrometer & other relevant gauges.
- Complete all inspection documentation in a timely and accurate manner.
- Perform scheduled Preventive Maintenance and basic machine troubleshooting.
- Maintain all measuring devices, gauges and fixtures to ensure their accuracy and calibration.
- Maintain high standards of housekeeping and safety.
- Compliance to all company policies and procedures while performing assigned jobs.
- Perform ad-hoc duties assigned by line Manager when necessary.
- Diploma in Electronic, Electrical, Mechanical or equivalent.
- 2 years of experience in handling CNC Machine.
- Knowledge on 3 Axis, 4 Axis and 5 Axis CNC Milling Machines.
- Able to setup Milling and Turning CNC Machines.
- Ability to interpret technical drawings.
- Capability to use common measuring devices.
- Flexibility to work shifts.
KMWE Malaysia Sdn.Bhd. is a contract manufacturer and precision parts supplier. KMWE offers total solutions in the engineering and assembly of high quality modules and complete machine systems for the Semiconductor, Medical, Aerospace and Science industry.
We seek to create a fantastic opportunity and an environment in which our employees can fully develop their skills and maximize their growth potential whilst actively contributing to the company's performance. We provide the tools to help each individual in the organization to progress, through annual development plans and comprehensive training and development programmes.
At KMWE, employees are rewarded for their positive behaviour and the results they achieved. We are expanding and new opportunities are around every corner for you to seize.
Are you interested in a challenging position within a growing company? Please send your recent resume to:
Attn. Department HRM
Telephone: +604 644 0288
Visiting address KMWE Malaysia
Plot 63, 1st & 2nd Floor
Pesara Kampung Jawa Taman
Perindustrian Bayan Lepas
Bayan Lepas 11900
Share this vacancy on your on timelime with: