Finance and Accounting Manager
Are you the Finance and Accounting Manager with several years of experience and excellent leadership an management skills? And are you the person who can be responsible for all areas relating to financial reporting?
- Member of the Management Team and reporting to the Managing Director (MD) on all aspects regarding finance.
- Ensure that reliable and appropriate financial reporting systems, accounting systems and internal control procedures are in place to enable effective financial management of the business in line with statutory, generally accepted accounting principles, IFRS and internal operating requirements.
- Ensure that the Company is complying with local financial and legal requirements
- Manage and oversee the daily operations of the finance and accounting department including:
o Month-end and year-end closing and reporting process
o Accounts Payables/ Receivables
o Cash management
o Fixed Assets activity
o Debt activity
o General Accounting
- Responsible to improve systems, financial processes and procedures and to effectively initiate corrective actions.
- Responsible for internal control systems and functions.
- Prepare yearly budget, quarterly forecasts and daily/weekly/monthly business performance monitoring and financial analysis (based on defined KPI’s).
- Preparing monthly the ‘Management Accounts, Dashboard and (Cash) Forecast’ and report cf. reporting schedule to KMWE Group and liaise with Group CFO.
- Responsible for cash flow control, cash flow projections and the treasury function including FX hedge policies.
- Ensure that all tax compliance issues, deadlines and tax issues are properly dealt with and adhered to.
- Contact person for local and group auditor and prepare and coordinate annual financial audits.
- Contact person for financial companies (local banks, leasing, etc.), tax authorities and governmental bodies like MIDA and preparing financial contracts for MD and CFO in NL.
- Analyze and monitor product costing of which machine hourly rates and overhead costs allocation are an important component.
- Analyze and monitor all raw material usage, work in progress and pricing.
- Review and report on monthly profit and loss variances versus budget and forecast re. revenue, gross margin (i.e. production results and purchase price differences), labor costs and expenditure. Challenge responsible management team members for explanations of reported variances and require improvement proposals.
- Bachelor’s Degree or Professional Degree (ACCA/CIMA) or Master’s Degree in Economics/Finance or Accountancy or equivalent.
- Leadership and management skills.
- Proven work experience of at least 7 years as a Manager in Finance and Accounting in production/manufacturing environments.
- Knowledge in IFRS, Malaysian taxes (GST and CIT) and deferred tax environment.
- Skillful in Microsoft Excel and ERP/accounting software where logistics and finance are integrated functions (Glovia).
- Knowledge of government compliance, Companies Act and auditing requirements and incentive programs (investments grants and pioneer status) through MIDA.
- Deadline driven and ability to work in a global, dynamic, fast moving and demanding environment.
- Flexible in accepting new challenges from time to time.
- Good problem-solving skills and strong analytical ability.
- Fluency in writing and speaking in both the English and Malaysian language
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
KMWE Malaysia Sdn.Bhd. is a contract manufacturer and precision parts supplier. KMWE offers total solutions in the engineering and assembly of high quality modules and complete machine systems for the Semiconductor, Medical, Aerospace and Science industry.
We seek to create a fantastic opportunity and an environment in which our employees can fully develop their skills and maximize their growth potential whilst actively contributing to the company's performance. We provide the tools to help each individual in the organization to progress, through annual development plans and comprehensive training and development programmes.
At KMWE, employees are rewarded for their positive behaviour and the results they achieved. We are expanding and new opportunities are around every corner for you to seize.
Are you interested in a challenging position within a growing company? Please send your recent resume to:
Attn. Department HRM
Telephone: +604 644 0288
Visiting address KMWE Malaysia
Plot 63, 1st & 2nd Floor
Pesara Kampung Jawa Taman
Perindustrian Bayan Lepas
Bayan Lepas 11900
Share this vacancy on your on timelime with: