Store / Logistic Assistant
Are you the logistic assistant with good knowledge of basic warehouse operations?
- Perform daily store activities such as receiving, issuing, packing and physical custody of stock.
- Transfer accepted materials to the proper location according to project. Update inventory records accordingly.
- Issue material according to kitting plan / requisitions.
- Packing of products at packing store.
- Maximize use of storage space and practice good housekeeping (5S).
- Perform monthly and yearly physical stock check.
- Certificate / Diploma in Warehouse Management or equivalent.
- Minimum 1 year experience in warehouse management.
- Good knowledge of basic warehouse operation.
- Good analytical ability and able to adapt to new processes quickly and effectively.
- Excellent communication skills in English and computer literate.
KMWE Malaysia Sdn.Bhd. is a contract manufacturer and precision parts supplier. KMWE offers total solutions in the engineering and assembly of high quality modules and complete machine systems for the Semiconductor, Medical, Aerospace and Science industry.
We seek to create a fantastic opportunity and an environment in which our employees can fully develop their skills and maximize their growth potential whilst actively contributing to the company's performance. We provide the tools to help each individual in the organization to progress, through annual development plans and comprehensive training and development programmes.
At KMWE, employees are rewarded for their positive behaviour and the results they achieved. We are expanding and new opportunities are around every corner for you to seize.
Are you interested in a challenging position within a growing company? Please send your recent resume to:
Attn. Department HRM
Telephone: +604 644 0288
Visiting address KMWE Malaysia
Plot 63, 1st & 2nd Floor
Pesara Kampung Jawa Taman
Perindustrian Bayan Lepas
Bayan Lepas 11900
Share this vacancy on your on timelime with: