Are you the Manufacturing Technician with trong engineering and analytical skills who likes assembling electronic components and manual (mostly surface mount) soldering of fine wires and parts under a microscope?
- Assembling devices in a clean-room environment.
- Assembling electronic components and manual (mostly surface mount) soldering of fine wires and parts under a microscope.
- Performing in-process and final testing on product.
- Providing general support to the manufacturing team.
- Diploma in Mechanical / Mechatronics Engineering.
- A minimum of 12 months experience working as a technician with complex instruments or integrated systems.
- Strong engineering and analytical skills.
- Able to read Bill of Materials and interpret mechanical / technical drawings.
- Able to adapt to new processes quickly and effectively.
- Analytical and passionate about troubleshooting, and finding root causes.
- A good team player.
- Working pattern: Willing to work in shifts
KMWE Malaysia Sdn.Bhd. is a contract manufacturer and precision parts supplier. KMWE offers total solutions in the engineering and assembly of high quality modules and complete machine systems for the Semiconductor, Medical, Aerospace and Science industry.
We seek to create a fantastic opportunity and an environment in which our employees can fully develop their skills and maximize their growth potential whilst actively contributing to the company's performance. We provide the tools to help each individual in the organization to progress, through annual development plans and comprehensive training and development programmes.
At KMWE, employees are rewarded for their positive behaviour and the results they achieved. We are expanding and new opportunities are around every corner for you to seize.
Are you interested in a challenging position within a growing company? Please send your recent resume to:
Attn. Department HRM
Telephone: +604 644 0288
Visiting address KMWE Malaysia
Plot 63, 1st & 2nd Floor
Pesara Kampung Jawa Taman
Perindustrian Bayan Lepas
Bayan Lepas 11900
Share this vacancy on your on timelime with: