Are you the professional with several years of experience who combines a broad technical view with good organizational skills and a pragmatic solution driven attitude?
- Leading projects during the planning, execution and implementation phases, ensuring they accomplish the goals which have been set by your line-management.
- Ensuring schedule and cost adherence by monitoring project progress, coordinating activities and resolving problems which may arise.
- Able to design, innovate, and create solutions based on customers requirements.
- Ensuring that expectations are managed and good relationships are maintained with our external and internal customers, suppliers and inter-department.
- Participating in project transfer, First Article Inspection (FAI) and Engineering Verification Test (EVT) activities.
- Maintaining a safe and clean working environment by enforcing necessary procedures, rules and regulations.
- You must have experience and technical skills of Bill Of Material (BOM), Technical Product Document (TPD), Engineering Change Notice (ECN), Failure Mode Effects Analysis (FMEA) & Geometric Dimensioning & Tolerancing (GD&T).
- Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical, Electric & Electronic, Mechatronic or equivalent.
- At least 2 years working experience in the related field.
- Knowledge of project management and engineering standard operating procedures.
- Excellent English communication skills – written and verbal.
- A self starter who is willing to take initiatives in your daily tasks and is able to work under pressure for what is a challenging and well paid career.
- Willing travel to overseas for project transfer activities.
In addition you should have:
- Knowledge of Unigraphic NX Software.
- Knowledge of Catia V5
- Love designing and working with machines
KMWE Malaysia Sdn.Bhd. is a contract manufacturer and precision parts supplier. KMWE offers total solutions in the engineering and assembly of high quality modules and complete machine systems for the Semiconductor, Medical, Aerospace and Science industry.
We seek to create a fantastic opportunity and an environment in which our employees can fully develop their skills and maximize their growth potential whilst actively contributing to the company's performance. We provide the tools to help each individual in the organization to progress, through annual development plans and comprehensive training and development programmes.
At KMWE, employees are rewarded for their positive behaviour and the results they achieved. We are expanding and new opportunities are around every corner for you to seize.
Are you interested in a challenging position within a growing company? Please send your recent resume to:
Attn. Department HRM
Telephone: +604 644 0288
Visiting address KMWE Malaysia
Plot 63, 1st & 2nd Floor
Pesara Kampung Jawa Taman
Perindustrian Bayan Lepas
Bayan Lepas 11900
Share this vacancy on your on timelime with: