Are you the project manager with several years of experience and excellent communication skills who is the link between customer, project team and internal organization for various projects?
- Responsible for leading the Project Team and achieving departmental objectives.
- Develop project scopes and objectives during the project initiation phase.
- Set up a detailed project plan to track progress in accordance with the project methodology and requirements/ regulations as agreed with the customer.
- Signal bottlenecks, initiate solutions and monitor the progress of projects to ensure all projects are delivered on-time within scope and budget.
- Conduct internal project meetings and report to the Steering Committee as needed regarding the project.
- Responsible for the realization of the QLTC objectives as set out in the approved project plan.
- Act as the first contact point for the customer as appointed and set out in the project plan regarding progress and escalation during the project execution.
- Responsible for the organization, establishment and implementation of the project administration.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering/ Mechatronic Engineering/ Project Management or equivalent.
- Minimum 7 years of work experience in a similar position, preferably in a similar industry.
- Possess leadership and enterprising attributes and skills
- Good analytical ability and solution-oriented
- Creative and flexible with business acumen skills and emotional intelligence skills
- Demonstrate good communication and social skills with an excellent customer-oriented mindset and behaviour.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
KMWE Malaysia Sdn.Bhd. is a contract manufacturer and precision parts supplier. KMWE offers total solutions in the engineering and assembly of high quality modules and complete machine systems for the Semiconductor, Medical, Aerospace and Science industry.
We seek to create a fantastic opportunity and an environment in which our employees can fully develop their skills and maximize their growth potential whilst actively contributing to the company's performance. We provide the tools to help each individual in the organization to progress, through annual development plans and comprehensive training and development programmes.
At KMWE, employees are rewarded for their positive behaviour and the results they achieved. We are expanding and new opportunities are around every corner for you to seize.
Are you interested in a challenging position within a growing company? Please send your recent resume to:
Attn. Department HRM
Telephone: +604 644 0288
Visiting address KMWE Malaysia
Plot 63, 1st & 2nd Floor
Pesara Kampung Jawa Taman
Perindustrian Bayan Lepas
Bayan Lepas 11900
Share this vacancy on your on timelime with: