Are you the Sales Manager with several years of experience and proven skills required in order to create, maintain and enhance customer relationships?
- Develop and execute the approved sales plan for the selected accounts, ensuring profitable growth in the selected market segments.
- Proactively develop long-term relationships with assigned accounts. Provide the Account Team with relevant customer feedback and initiate required action plans.
- Develop and monitor Key Performance Indicators (“KPIs”) relating to customer satisfaction and Account Team performance based on the agreed commercial targets as stated in the sales plan.
- Draft contracts, obtain internal approval and negotiate contracts with customers.
- Develop an understanding of the business environment by conducting market assessments, benchmarks and competitor analysis.
- Define the required Account Team resources to support Sales activities.
- Build long-term customer relationships with all relevant DMU’s and organise relevant meetings with senior management.
- Report achievement periodically based on the agreed KPIs.
- Has the authority to make commitments on delivery schedules, target costing, long term customer agreements based on the authorisation matrix as defined in the Quality Management System (QMS).
- Established and describes as process owner the necessary processes resulting from above responsibilities and assures the proper functioning of the organisation according to these processes.
- Ensures that the processes are delivering their intended outputs.
- Report on the performance of the quality management system and on opportunities for improvement in particular to Quality Management Representative (QMR) and/or Managing Director (MD).
- To ensure the promotion of customer focus throughout the organisation.
- To ensure that integrity of the Quality Management System is maintained when the changes to the Quality Management System are planned and implemented.
- To monitor profitability and initiate Cost Price Reduction projects and transfer to KMWE Low Cost Centres.
- To implement the continuous improvement process and identify the Critical Success Factors and implement the KPIs based on Quality, Logistics, Technical and Cost (“QLTC”).
- Identifies products, services and cost and technology roadmaps that meet customer need and business objectives.
- To proactively conduct strategic account reviews with all assigned customers on a regular basis to review service needs and usage trends. Provide the required input for defining the strategic plan and development of technical roadmaps.
- To initiate and maintain the required internal and external relationships and networks.
- To provide relevant market information and customer expectations to the KMWE management and initiate corrective action if needed.
- Degree in Mechanical or Business Management (Bachelor/Master Degree) with additional commercial courses and training.
- Minimum of 5 years relevant working experience in a technical sales position preferably in the equipment building or machining industry.
- Proven track record in prospecting new customers and generating revenues from new customers.
- Proven skills required to create, maintain and enhance customer relationships.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills and capable to inspire, motivate and achieve commitment from both customers and colleagues.
- Excellent English language skills both spoken and written.
- Proven leadership competences by showing determination in achieving excellent results and showing determination to win.
- Shows experiences in business/sales planning and execution and knowledge of contracting, negotiating and change management.
- Shows sound understanding of the market and external environment and the ability to translate this in clear business objectives.
- Knowledge of sales execution and account management processes.
- General knowledge of project management, manufacturing technologies and production logistics.
- Experience in giving presentations on a one-to-one basis and to larger groups.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office; Excel, Word and Power Point.
- Demonstrates strong analytical skills and finding ways to get the things done better, more efficiently and more effectively.
- Bonds people to the business by winning commitment and motivates people to achieve the best from them.
- Demands achievement of high performance goals and standards, set examples, clarifies expectation and actively manages performances to ensure success.
KMWE Malaysia Sdn.Bhd. is a contract manufacturer and precision parts supplier. KMWE offers total solutions in the engineering and assembly of high quality modules and complete machine systems for the Semiconductor, Medical, Aerospace and Science industry.
We seek to create a fantastic opportunity and an environment in which our employees can fully develop their skills and maximize their growth potential whilst actively contributing to the company's performance. We provide the tools to help each individual in the organization to progress, through annual development plans and comprehensive training and development programmes.
At KMWE, employees are rewarded for their positive behaviour and the results they achieved. We are expanding and new opportunities are around every corner for you to seize.
Are you interested in a challenging position within a growing company? Please send your recent resume to:
Attn. Department HRM
Telephone: +604 644 0288
Visiting address KMWE Malaysia
Plot 63, 1st & 2nd Floor
Pesara Kampung Jawa Taman
Perindustrian Bayan Lepas
Bayan Lepas 11900
Share this vacancy on your on timelime with: