Are you the Senior Machinist with large experience in metal machining and who can work independently?
- Scheduling jobs for Machinists’ ensuring machine utilisation.
- Ensuring that work carried out by Machinists’ meet the required quality as stated in customer specifications.
- Identifying and solving process / manufacturing issues.
- Drive continuous improvement using problem-solving tools / skills.
- Provide training and guidance to other Machinists’ to complete their job efficiently.
- Operating of high precision 3-axis / 4-axis / 5-axis CNC machines.
- Setting up and operating machines including trial runs to verify accuracy of machine settings or programmed control data.
- Verification of dimensions for partially finished and finished parts using designated measuring devices. Ensure that required records are duly completed.
- Installation of machined replacement parts in mechanisms, machines, and equipment. Test operation of units to ensure functionality and performance.
- Proper control and ensure all functions operate properly to achieve high quality hardware as per standard time set.
- Confirm with engineers, manufacturing personnel, programmers or others to resolve machining or assembly problems.
- Complete ad-hoc tasks assigned by Line Management as and when required.
- Compliance to ISO requirements, company policies and procedures.
- Practice “5S” to maintain a clean and safe working environment.
- Diploma / Degree in Engineering (Electrical / Electronic and Mechanical) or equivalent.
- 5 years of relevant work experience with extensive knowledge of functioning, operating and setting of 3-Axis / 4-Axis /5-axis CNC machines.
- Ability to read and interpret technical drawings.
- Proficient in the use of common measuring equipment.
KMWE Malaysia Sdn.Bhd. is a contract manufacturer and precision parts supplier. KMWE offers total solutions in the engineering and assembly of high quality modules and complete machine systems for the Semiconductor, Medical, Aerospace and Science industry.
We seek to create a fantastic opportunity and an environment in which our employees can fully develop their skills and maximize their growth potential whilst actively contributing to the company's performance. We provide the tools to help each individual in the organization to progress, through annual development plans and comprehensive training and development programmes.
At KMWE, employees are rewarded for their positive behaviour and the results they achieved. We are expanding and new opportunities are around every corner for you to seize.
Are you interested in a challenging position within a growing company? Please send your recent resume to:
Attn. Department HRM
Telephone: +604 644 0288
Visiting address KMWE Malaysia
Plot 63, 1st & 2nd Floor
Pesara Kampung Jawa Taman
Perindustrian Bayan Lepas
Bayan Lepas 11900
Share this vacancy on your on timelime with: