Visit KMWE Group during the Precision Fair
The meeting point for Precision technology
Visit KMWE, booth #49, during the 19th edition of the Precision Fair at the Conference Centre Koningshof in Veldhoven, The Netherlands, on 13th and 14th November.
Information about the Precision Fair
For over 19 years, the Precision Fair has been the annual meeting point for precision technology.
The importance of precision technology for the industry will rise in the upcoming years. New developments such as greater precision and miniaturization are the main reasons for this. These technologies are developing rapidly and the limit hasn’t been reached yet. This requires specialization in many areas. Collaboration between companies and knowledge institutes is an essential part to gain specific knowledge to create new solutions. Click here for more information.
This is the Precision Fair 2019
- All leading precision technology companies assembled in one venue. Click here for the floorplan.
- New: Switzerland as partner country, what is the state of technology there?
- Strong international conference program with focus on technology and business opportunities. Click here for the program.
- New: Young Technology cross-selling with dynamic pitch program.
- Meet & Match to find interesting partners and have pre-arranged 1:1 meetings.
- Big Science stream to find opportunities form the international science development programs.
Will we meet you there?
Registration exhibition and conference
The event is freely accessible. Register for free visit.