KMWE Group PRIVACY STATEMENT
KMWE Group, registered in the Netherlands, with registered address at Croy 11, 5653 LC Eindhoven, is responsible for processing personal information as described in this privacy statement.
5657 BX Eindhoven
+31 40 2561111
Personal information that we process
KMWE Group processes your personal information because you are using our services and/or because you have provided them to us yourself.
You will find an overview of the personal information that we process below:
- First name and surname
- Telephone number
- Email address
- IP address
- Other personal information that you have actively provided to us, for instance by providing information on our website, in (email) correspondence and/or over the telephone
- Information about your activities on our website
- Internet browser type and appliance type
Special and/or sensitive personal information that we process
Our website and/or service does not have the intention of collecting information about website visitors who are under 16 years of age, unless they have permission from their parents or tutors. However, we cannot check whether a visitor is over 16. We advise parents to be involved in the online activities of their children in order to prevent information being collected about children without their parents’ consent. If you are convinced that we have collected personal information about a minor without this consent, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org and we will delete it.
What our purpose is and basis for processing personal information is
KMWE Group processes your personal information for the following purposes:
- In order to deliver goods and services to you
- In order to be able to call or email you if necessary to be able to provide our services
- In order to process your payment
- In order to send you our newsletter and/or brochure
- In order to keep you informed of our services and products
- KMWE Group analyses your behaviour on the website in order to improve the website and to better adjust our products and services to your preferences.
- KMWE Group also processes personal information if we are legally required to do so, for instance information that we need to file our tax return.
We process personal information on the basis of consent, contract or legal obligation as described below.
The six legal bases are:
- Consent: The data subject has consented to processing of his/her personal information for one or more specific purposes.
- Contractual: Processing is necessary in relation to a contract in which the data subject is a party, or in order to take measures before entering into a contract at the request of the data subject.
- Legal obligation: Processing is necessary for the controller to comply with a legal obligation.
- Vital interests: Processing is necessary to protect the vital interests of the data subject or those of another natural person.
- Public tasks: Processing is necessary to perform a task in the public interest or a task in the framework of the exercise of official authority assigned to the controller.
- Legitimate interest: Processing is necessary to represent the legitimate interests of the controller or of a third party, except when the interests or the bases and the fundamental freedoms of the data subject which require protection of personal information weigh more heavily than those interests, particularly when the data subject is a child.
KMWE Group does not use automated processing to make decisions about matters which could have (considerable) consequences for persons. We are talking here about decisions which are made by computer programmes or systems, without a person (for instance an KMWE Group staff member) being involved.
How long we store personal information
KMWE Group does not store your personal information any longer than is strictly necessary for the purposes described above for which your information was collected. We will keep the information for a retention period of 5 years and after this we will ask you for it again.
Sharing personal information with third parties
KMWE Group will not sell your information to third parties and will only provide it if necessary to execute our contract with you or to comply with a legal obligation such as for instance reporting criminal offences. Companies that process your information for us have signed a processing agreement to ensure the same level of security and confidentiality of your information. KMWE Group remains responsible for such processing.
Cookies, or similar technologies that we use
Functional cookies are cookies that are essential for a website to work at that moment.
Services such as Google Analytics use analytical cookies. These cookies give website owners information about the use of their website. The visitor’s privacy is safeguarded with these analytical cookies. This information allows websites to be optimized thus improving user experience for visitors.
Tracking cookies, also called marketing cookies, are cookies that are used within a domain or across various domains to establish visitor surfing behaviour so that we can recognize your computer when you visit us again. There are two kinds of tracking cookies: session cookies and permanent cookies. Session cookies allow us to see which sections of the website have been viewed on your computer during a visit. Permanent cookies allow us to recognize your computer when you visit our website again later.
Social media integration
In some places we provide the option of sharing information on social media, or of showing information on social media. A number of special buttons have been added to the website for this. These buttons use code strings proceeding from the social networks themselves. These strings allow cookies to be placed. We have no control over these cookies. The buttons only work if the respective social media can place a cross-site cookie. This cookie allows the social media to recognize the user and enables the logged-in users on these social media to share information or videos directly. If you visit the KMWE Group website, a social media cookie is only placed if you click on the respective button, not before.
Consult the cookie statements of the social media (which may be modified regularly) for more information about the social media cookies:
Disclaimer: This overview of cookies on kmwe.com is a snapshot. KMWE Group strives to update this list as frequently as possible. Due to the dynamic nature of the internet and the many (external) parties concerned, it can however be the case that not all current cookies and/or sites appear in this overview immediately.
On your first visit to our website we already informed you of these cookies and requested your consent for placing them. You may opt out of cookies by adjusting the settings on your internet browser so that it no longer stores cookies. You may also use your browser settings to delete all the information previously stored.
Accessing, modifying or deleting information
You have the right to access, modify or delete your information. You also have the right to revoke any consent you may have given for processing of information or object to processing of your personal information by our company and you have the right to data portability. That means that you can file a request to send the personal information that we have in a computer file to you or to another organization of your choice.
If you would like to exercise your right to object and/or right to data portability or if you have other questions/comments about information processing, send the appropriate request to email@example.com.
In order to be sure that the request for access has been placed by you, we ask that you send a copy of your identity document along with the request. In order to protect your privacy, redact your photograph, MRZ (machine readable zone, the line with numbers at the bottom of the passport), passport number and citizen service number (BSN) in this copy. KMWE Group will respond to your request as soon as possible, in any case within four weeks.
KMWE Group would like to point out that you have the option to file a complaint with the national regulator, the Dutch Data Protection Authority. This can be done using the following link: https://autoriteitpersoonsgegevens.nl/nl/contact-met-de-autoriteit-persoonsgegevens/tip-ons
How we protect personal information
KMWE Group takes the protection of your personal information seriously and takes appropriate measures to prevent misuse, loss, unauthorized access, undesired disclosure and unauthorized changes. If you are under the impression that your information is not well protected or there are indications of misuse, please contact us by email firstname.lastname@example.org
KMWE Group complies with the reporting obligation for data breaches. This means that we must report any serious data breach of personal information within 72 hours to the Dutch Data Protection Authority.
If you have discovered a (possible) data breach, please inform us as soon as possible, but in any case within 24 hours of detecting the data breach. You can do this via email@example.com. Specify your name, the organization you are working for (if any), your telephone number and a short description of the data leak in your email.
KMWE Group reserves the right to modify the privacy statement at any time.
December 14, 2018